Graduates will join the team, learning how to rapidly and effectively deliver great software in an Agile environment that adds real value to our customers. You will work with and learn from our best tech talent, being coached, challenged and mentored as you progress!
Our graduate roles are now closed and will reopen next year.
My future at Liberty IT
Find yourself challenged, valued and driving change.
What do I need to know?
In this role, you will:
- Deliver real value by working as part of an agile team to solve real business problems.
- Communicate and collaborate with your team and customers to have exposure to the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be supported in delivering high quality, tested and secure code following the processes and standards within the team.
- Use a range of architectures, tools and frameworks, and have the opportunity to experiment and learn new technologies.
- Have the opportunity to suggest and implement new ideas and innovations.
- Have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from developers across our organization through internal networks, events and communities of practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be just as good at working with people as technology. Someone who makes a team better by being part of it.
- Listen to and empathize with our customers to provide them with the solutions they really need.
- Understand the importance and principles of writing clean, quality code.
- Be proactive about continuous improvement and innovation. Someone who doesn’t just dream it, but gets it done.
- Show a desire to learn from others, knowing when to ask for help.
- Be willing to share their own experiences and expertise.
- Be interested in technology and actively keep their skills up-to-date.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or an IT-related discipline, at a minimum of a 2:2, or be studying for one currently.
- Relevant work or placement experience.
- A proven ability to deliver working code.
- While we are working remotely for the forseeable future, you do need to be able to access either the Dublin or Belfast office at short notice for regular team meet-ups, once it is safe for us all to do so.
When do graduate roles start?
We have multiple intakes throughout the year, you will be asked about your preferred start date during the recruitment process and we will take this into account.
Do my university results affect my chances of being offered a role?
We require at least a 2:2 degree and will request copies of your results when you get them.
I graduated a couple of years ago, can I still apply?
We accept applications from all recent graduates from degrees related to information technology.